1. Equipment items made of stainless steel are delivered packed into protection film that must be removed before using the equipment.
2. ATTENTION! Do not use any cutting tools while removing protecting film to avoid scratching the surface of neutral equipment made of stainless steel.
3. Before using neutral equipment the working surfaces should be washed with hot soapy water, then rinsed with clean water and mopped up till dry.
4. Do not cut products on the worktop to avoid deep scratching. Do not move scratchy items on the worktop.
5. Avoid dropping any items on the top of the equipment.
6. It is recommended to wash the equipment right after use, excluding the possibility of the dirt and food leftovers drying up.